Summer Tech Camp for Kids 9-14 Years Old
Lights, Camera, LEGO! Kids learn all about the fun and excitement of making movies in Stop-Motion Animation: Brick Flicks tech camp!
What Kids Will Learn
Produce multiple stop-motion animation videos using LEGO bricks, mini-figures, and Eclipse video-capture software. Kids express their creativity by developing stories with characters, green-screen backgrounds, and a high-definition webcam. Stop-motion videos produced in camp will be saved on a complimentary USB drive, to share with friends and family on Windows or Mac computers.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: Eclipse for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 9-14 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
The cost of this program is $195-$235, depending if the program is offered during a 4-day or 5-day week of camp. If a holiday is observed during camp, we will condense the curriculum to accommodate the shortened week.
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|