Classroom Antics is looking for Education professionals and students, who have a passion and excitement to learn and teach STEM/ STEAM after school programs to kids in elementary and middle school.
The After School Instructor position will entail classroom teaching, as well as supporting day-to-day operations of the company. After School Instructor tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Teaching elementary and middle-school students;
- Communicating with parents;
- Developing curriculum;
- Working with schools and community centers to schedule programs;
- Writing content for our website in the area of science and technology education;
- Providing general support to the Program Coordinator;
- Representing Classroom Antics in a positive and professional way.
Classroom Antics is looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
- Passion and excitement to learn and teach science and technology;
- Optimistic, cheerful, positive attitude;
- Classroom management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good organization and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Logical reasoning skills;
- Ability to drive to locations within our territory;
- Ability to lift some medium-heavy objects on and off a vehicle for transport;
- Available to teach after-school programs and occasional evening events.
After School Instructors are hired on an on-going, as-needed basis. Minimum 9-week commitment; 4-16 hours/week; start/end date flexible. Our main office is located in North Royalton, Ohio. Our enrichment programs are run on-site at remote locations across the Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati metropolitan area. Direct questions to Kit John at Kit.John@classroomantics.com or (440) 409-7748.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the After School Instructor position, along with a current resume: