Classroom Antics is looking for teachers who have a passion and excitement to learn and teach science and technology programs to kids in elementary and middle school.
The Summer Instructor position will entail classroom teaching, as well as supporting day-to-day operations of the company. The Instructor tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching elementary and middle-school students;
- Communicating with parents;
- Helping coordinate, prepare and implement teacher training sessions;
- Preparing material prior to class;
- Attending promotional events,
- Representing Classroom Antics in a positive and professional way.
Classroom Antics is looking for teachers with the following qualifications:
- Passion and excitement to learn and teach science and technology;
- Optimistic, cheerful, positive attitude;
- Classroom management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good organization and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Moderate computer skills;
- Logical reasoning skills;
- Ability to drive to locations within our territory;
- Ability to lift some medium-weight objects on and off a vehicle for transport.
Minimum 4-week commitment; 42 hours/week; start/end date flexible. Our summer programs are run on-site at locations across the metropolitan area. Direct questions to Kit John at 440-773-6655.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the Instructor position, along with a current resume: