Summer Tech Camp for Kids 7-9 Years Old
LEGO Robotics: Jungle Bricks lets kids bring movement and life to their LEGO creations by teaching them how to code action and sound into their LEGO builds.
What Kids Will Learn
Application of engineering principles by building animal-themed robots with LEGO WeDo technology, coding by using basic visual programming, and environmental science by understanding animal behavior to bring their LEGO creations to life. LEGO robots remain at camp; pictures of robots and LEGO creations are sent home after camp.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO WeDo for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 7-9 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
The cost of this program is $195-$235, depending if the program is offered during a 4-day or 5-day week of camp. If a holiday is observed during camp, we will condense the curriculum to accommodate the shortened week.
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|