Summer Tech Camp for Kids 9-14 Years Old
Turn your child’s creativity into code in Programming: Creative Coders tech camp, where kids will create multiple, fun, and interactive software programs!
What Kids Will Learn
Create interactive games, as well as musical and artistic software programs with Scratch’s visual programming language and Makey Makey invention hardware. Kids will learn how to use if-then statements, loops, variables, and subroutines. Programs created in this camp will be saved on a complimentary USB drive, to share with friends and family, and are playable on Windows computers.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: Scratch for Windows and Makey Makey
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 9-14 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
The cost of this program is $195-$235, depending if the program is offered during a 4-day or 5-day week of camp. If a holiday is observed during camp, we will condense the curriculum to accommodate the shortened week.
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|