Summer Tech Camp for Kids 10-14 Years Old
If your child loves Minecraft and wants to learn how to design and program new ideas into their worlds, then join us in this awesome Minecraft Coding: Rule the World tech camp!
What Kids Will Learn
Control mobs and creatures in Minecraft using block-based visual programming. Automate everyday processes in worlds, such as farming and mining. Learn how to change, edit, and customize tools and weapons. Build circuits and switches with Redstone using wire and power to control mechanisms inside the game.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: MinecraftEdu for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 10-14 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
The cost of this program is $195-$235, depending if the program is offered during a 4-day or 5-day week of camp. If a holiday is observed during camp, we will condense the curriculum to accommodate the shortened week.
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|