Summer Tech Camp for Kids 9-14 Years Old
Does your child dream of becoming the next YouTube star? Then enroll them in this awesome Video Production: TubeStars tech camp, brand new for 2018!
What Kids Will Learn
Create engaging videos by learning how to write scripts and storyboards and create a brand that builds fan engagement. Kids will learn the best way to frame and shoot video, edit videos, and create customized title screens. Kids will create videos in popular genres, including tutorial videos, gaming videos, unboxing videos and more. Videos used in this camp will be saved on a complimentary USB drive to take home to upload to YouTube.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 9-14 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
The cost of this program is $195-$235, depending if the program is offered during a 4-day or 5-day week of camp. If a holiday is observed during camp, we will condense the curriculum to accommodate the shortened week.
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|