The key word is LIVE.
Virtual camps and programs come in two formats — live or pre-recorded. Ours are LIVE.
Both formats have their place in education, but LIVE is much more effective and enjoyable for kids. Live camps allow children to learn along-side new friends. This helps build social interaction. Live camp also keeps them focused and engaged. Kids in live camps can ask questions in real-time and screen share to help with learning.
Classroom Antics has been hard at work creating virtual versions of our popular in-person programs — taught by professional educators, in small class sizes.
Our LIVE Virtual Camps
Our Virtual Camps Offer
- Focused Learning Time – 2 hours/day of live instruction with a professional teacher
- Weeklong Sessions – 5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday for accelerated learning
- High-Quality Instruction – background checked educators with previous education experience
- Social Interaction – kids placed into a virtual team to promote interaction during the program
- Small Class Sizes – 5 students max per program
- Real-Time Instructor Feedback – kids share screens and ask questions in real-time
The fee is $249 for a weeklong program, Monday – Friday. The sessions are led by a professional instructor for 2-hours each day at the same time.
Enroll In A Virtual Camp Today
Each live virtual STEAM camp only has 5 available spaces. Register today to give your child a head start learning valuable STEAM skills!
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Call us if you have any questions.