Classroom Antics now offers private tutoring sessions online. These sessions offer students multiple ways to accelerate their learning in new or existing areas of interest.
Benefits of Virtual Private Tutoring
Virtual Private Tutoring sessions allow for flexibility when it comes to learning. Due to the fact, these 1-to-1 learning sessions are customized for each student.
If your child has already attended one of our in-person or virtual STEAM programs and wants to go more in-depth, then private tutoring sessions can help. In these weeklong sessions, our highly-qualified background-checked instructors help your child develop customized projects. Furthermore, the sessions also help them address areas in which they are struggling or want to accelerate. Ultimately, these private sessions take their skills to the next level.
If your child has expressed an interest in tech but is unsure which area of STEAM their passion lie, then private tutoring sessions can also help. In a private tutoring session, the instructor and the student can explore different programs to determine if they are best suited to be an aspiring coder, game developer, robotics engineer, or filmmaker.
Virtual Private Tutoring Sessions Offer
- Focused Learning Time – 1 hour/day of live instruction with a professional teacher
- Weeklong Sessions – 5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday for accelerated learning
- High-Quality Instruction – background checked educators with previous education experience
- Tailored Learning – sessions customized to the child’s interest area
- Real-Time Instructor Feedback – kids share screens and ask questions in real-time
- Wide Skill and Age Diversity – all skill levels ages 7-18
Programs Available for Tutoring
Virtual Minecraft Summer Camps to Choose From
Classroom Antics is offering two Minecraft virtual programs for the 2022 summer camp season. Each of these programs is specifically tailored to ages 9-13.
- Virtual Minecraft Animation
- Learn how to produce Minecraft Animation movies
- Ages 9-13
- Mine-imator for
- Virtual Minecraft Coding
- Learn how to create and code virtual robots in Minecraft
- Ages 9-13
- Minecraft Education for Win/Mac
Enroll in a Session Today
If you would like to attend a 1-on-1 tutoring session you can enroll today. We have limited space in the coming weeks. So, if you don’t see a time that works give us a call at 800-595-3776 and we can create a session for you.
Use code TUTOR25 to receive $25 off all private tutoring sessions. Expires 7/31/2020.
Register for Camp Today
Enroll today as space is limited. Register and save your child a seat at camp. Our registration system shows real-time availability in each program. Contact us if you have any questions.