Many schools are delaying in-person after-school programs. Safety is a primary concern for kids and their families. However, kids still need to continue exploring their interests and passions.
Today, we are announcing a twist on our historically summer-only programming — our week-long camps that you usually have to wait until summer to take. For this fall only, our most popular programs are available as AFTER-SCHOOL CAMPS. Space is very limited, only 5 kids per camp.
After-School Camps Available
Four different virtual camps are available. Each camp is 1-week long, Monday-Friday, from 6-8 PM. These programs received rave reviews this past summer and we are excited to offer them again. Hope your child can join us.
Virtual STEAM camps are live, interactive, and a great way to fuel your child’s passion for learning. Our virtual camps are a great way to learn new tech skills or sharpen existing ones.
Click on the camp you’re interested in to learn more.
What Our Virtual Camps Offer
- Focused Learning Time – 2 hours/day of live instruction with a professional teacher
- Weeklong Sessions – 5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday for accelerated learning
- High-Quality Instruction – background checked educators with previous education experience
- Social Interaction – kids placed into a virtual team to promote interaction during the program
- Small Class Sizes – 5 students max per program
- Real-Time Instructor Feedback – kids share screens and ask questions in real-time
Enroll In A Virtual Program Today
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.