After-School camps are our response to many schools are delaying in-person after-school programs. We agree safety is a primary concern for kids and their families. However, kids still need to continue exploring their interests and passions.
Today, we are announcing a twist on our historically summer-only programming — our week-long camps that you usually have to wait until summer to take. This fall only, our most popular programs are available as after-school camps. However, space is very limited, only 5 kids per camp.
After-School Camps Available
Four different virtual after-school camps are available. Each camp is 1-week long, Monday-Friday, from 6-8 PM. Consequently, these programs received rave reviews this past summer. Which is why we are excited to offer them again. Hope your child can join us.
Virtual STEAM camps are live, interactive, and a great way to fuel your child’s passion for learning. Our virtual camps are a great way to learn new tech skills or sharpen existing ones.
Click on the camp you’re interested in to learn more.
- Virtual Game Builders
- Learn how to build 3D games
- Ages 7-9
- Kodu for Windows
- Virtual Brick Flicks
- Learn how to produce LEGO stop-motion movies
- Ages 9-13
- Stop Motion Studio Pro for iOS/Android
What Our Virtual After-School Camps Offer
- Focused Learning Time – 2 hours/day of live instruction with a professional teacher
- Weeklong Sessions – 5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday for accelerated learning
- High-Quality Instruction – background checked educators with previous education experience
- Social Interaction – kids placed into a virtual team to promote interaction during the program
- Small Class Sizes – 5 students max per program
- Real-Time Instructor Feedback – kids share screens and ask questions in real-time
Enroll In A Virtual Program Today
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.