Bring Engineering Club to Your School!
Classroom Antics is accepting applications from schools for our after-school enrichment program, Engineering Club, for kids in grades K-5 for the 2019-2020 School Year. If you are interested in bringing our STEM-focused after-school enrichment program to your school or organization, please read the following information and fill out the form below.
- Each module below meets 1/week for 4 weeks, 1.5 hours after-school, totaling 6 hours.
- Modules 1-3 are offered during the Fall.
- Modules 4-6 are offered during the Winter-Spring.
Overview of Engineering Club Modules
Each of our after-school modules focuses on an exciting area of engineering which is one of the most fun and exciting ways to learn and apply math and science principals. For an overview of the content in the six STEM-focused modules for the 2019-2020 School Year please check out our module overview.
Classroom Antics Requirements
To be approved to host a Classroom Antics after-school program, a facility must meet the following requirements:
- Hold the after-school program in a room, such as an art or science room, that has tables appropriate for projects. Generally, six-foot tables or large round tables work best.
- Provide makeup day in-between certain modules for inclement weather or cancellation.
- Accept our student program fee, without any split of cost. If there are costs the school needs to collect, they can be added in addition to our program fee.
- Allow Classroom Antics to send flyers home with kids from school.
If you are able to meet these requirements and would like to have an engaging STEM-focused enrichment program for your students then please fill out the form below.
After-School Engineering Club Application Form
The purpose of this form is to request a STEM-focused after-school program from Classroom Antics at your location. This document should be completed by a facility/enrichment coordinator or PTO/PTA after-school coordinator and submitted to Classroom Antics for their review. Note: This form is not accepted as registration for an after-school program, confirmation of details and acceptance of the program will be done either via phone or in-person.