Coding Summer Camp for Kids
Kid Coders Camp proves you are never too young to learn to code. In this coding camp, kids learn to code by making their own interactive stories and games. This camp is perfect for kids who have graduated from grades K-2 by summer, entering grades 1-3 in the fall.
What Kids Will Learn in Kid Coders Camp
In Kid Coders Camp, kids learn and apply code to animate stories, create games, and make characters that move, jump, dance, and sing. Kids use ScratchJr, a visual programming language inspired by MIT Media Labs.
Kid Coders Camp matches a young child’s cognitive, personal, social, and emotional development and encourages them to have fun creating with code. Programs and games designed in this STEAM camp are saved so kids can share with friends and family.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Tech
- Technology Used: Scratch Jr
Requirements to Attend this Camp
- Age: 6-8 Years Old (by the first day of camp)
Coding Camp Locations & Dates
- Akron area summer camp schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland area summer camp schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cincinnati area summer camp schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton area summer camp schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
Coding Camp Program Fee
The fee is $249 for this half-day afternoon (9 am – 12 pm) summer camp.
For a full-day camp option (9 am – 4 pm) register an afternoon camp as well and send a packed lunch each day. Our full-day campers stay over the lunch hour with the instructors for free. The fee for a full-day is $498.
Register for Creative Coders
Just click on the “Register Now” button below to enroll.
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.