LEGO Robotics Summer Camp
LEGO Bots Robotics Camp jumpstarts kids’ exploration of coding while using the LEGOs they love. Kids use LEGO WeDo kits to build and code their LEGO creations into action.
What Kids Learn in LEGO Bots Camp
LEGO Bots Camp is an ideal LEGO summer camp for kids who want to bring motion and life to their LEGO builds. Using LEGO WeDo technology, campers build multiple themed robots and code them to complete tasks, react with sensors, and emit sounds. In addition, kids construct their LEGO robots and control them using a basic visual programming language.
Also, our programs offer an age-appropriate understanding of earth sciences for younger students based on the theme of the summer. Each camper will get to build and program their own creations and will be provided a computer to use while at camp. We find this 1:1 equipment ratio encourages fully engaged learning and helps build campers’ confidence. LEGO robots remain at camp; pictures of robots and LEGO creations are digitally sent home after camp.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO WeDo for Windows
Requirements to Attend This Camp
- Age: 7-9 Years Old (by the first day of camp)
- If your child is 10-13 Years Old please register for LEGO Robotics
LEGO Bots Camp Locations & Dates
- Akron summer camps schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland summer camps schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus summer camps schedule (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati summer camps schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton summer camps schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit summer camps schedule (Southeastern Michigan)
Classroom Antics Advantage
Our programs are uniquely different from other programs. We take pride in not only what we teach, but also how we teach.
- Professional educators – teachers with classroom experience
- Small class sizes – 12 students max per class
- Dedicated materials & equipment – 1:1 student to equipment ratio
- Close to home – most programs within a 15-minute drive
- Fun, safe, social, and respectful environment
Cost of LEGO Bots Camp
Each of our summer camps meets all week for three hours each day as either a morning or afternoon camp. The program fee for one week of half-day summer camp is $259.
If you would like your child to attend a full day of summer camp, you will need to register for both a morning camp and a different afternoon camp. When you do, you will automatically receive a $20 discount, bringing the cost down to $498. When you are registering your child, select the two camps you would like. We allow full-day summer campers to stay over the lunch hour between sessions for free. Full-day campers should bring a packed lunch. Our staff will make sure they are well cared for over the lunch hour and ensure they get to their afternoon camp.
Note: If camp meets during a shortened week, prices are pro-rated accordingly.
Register for Camp Today
Enroll today as space is limited. Register and save your child a seat at camp. Our registration system shows real-time availability in each program. Contact us if you have any questions.