LEGO Bots Robotics Camp
LEGO Bots Robotics Camp jumpstarts kids’ exploration of coding while using the LEGOs they love. Kids use LEGO WeDo kits to build and code their LEGO creations into action.
What Kids Learn in LEGO Bots Camp
LEGO Bots Robotics Camp is ideal for LEGO lovers who want to bring motion and life to their LEGO builds. Using LEGO WeDo technology, campers will build multiple animal-themed robots and code them to complete tasks, react with sensors, and emit sounds. Kids construct their LEGO robots and control them using basic visual programming language. Kids also gain an age-appropriate understanding of environmental science in this camp. LEGO robots remain at camp; pictures of robots and LEGO creations are digitally sent home after camp.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO WeDo for Windows
Requirements to Attend This Camp
- Age: 7-9 Years Old (by the first day of camp)
- If your child is 10-13 Years Old please register for LEGO Robotics
LEGO Bots Camp Locations & Dates
- Akron summer camps schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland summer camps schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus summer camps schedule (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati summer camps schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton summer camps schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit summer camps schedule (Southeastern Michigan)
LEGO Bots Summer Camp Fee
The fee is $249 for this half-day morning (9 am – 12 pm) summer camp.
For a full-day camp option (9 am – 4 pm) register for an afternoon camp as well and send a packed lunch each day. Our full-day campers stay over the lunch hour with the instructors for free. The fee for a full-day is $498.
Register for LEGO Bots
Just click on the “Register Now” button below to enroll.
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Call us if you have any questions.