Video Production and Editing Camp
Does your child dream of becoming the next YouTube star? Are they an aspiring movie director? Maybe they just love to entertain others! Inspire your child’s creativity and harness their interest in videography, scripting, entertaining, teaching and producing with our summer tech camp TubeStars!
What Kids Will Learn
In TubeStars tech camp, kids create engaging videos by learning the entire production process, from scripting and storyboarding to shooting and editing and even how to create a brand that builds fan engagement! Campers learn the best way to frame and shoot video, edit videos, and create customized title screens. Applying these skills, they tell the story of who they are and what they want to be through video, sound and graphics. Videos created in this camp are saved on a complimentary USB drive to share with friends or family on Windows and Mac computers.
Notice: Campers do not upload videos to any video sharing platform during camp. Instead, campers are provided with instructions for how to upload their projects to a video sharing platform with the help of parents at home.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: VideoPad for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 10-13 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
Prices vary depending on location. Check out location pages for detailed pricing.
If your camper loved TubeStars in 2018, they’ll also love…
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|