In Virtual Game Builders Camp, kids build their very own 3D video games in live interactive sessions!
What Kids Learn in Game Builder Camp
In this virtual STEAM camp, kids gain an understanding of programming and game design. Kids learn how to design their own video games with exciting challenges, innovative gameplay, and fun characters. In addition, they increase problem-solving and strategy skills. In our camps, we encourage creativity. So, kids get to implement their own game designs.
In Virtual Game Builder STEAM camp, kids use Kodu Game Lab from Microsoft. As a result, the video games they develop can be played with friends and family on Windows computers.
- Class Size: 5 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Duration: 10 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: Kodu for Windows
Requirements for Camp
- Age: 7-9 years old (by the first day of camp)
- If your child is 10-13 years old, please register for Virtual Game Design
Students must have access to the following during the program:
- Windows-based computer (Windows 8 or higher) – Kodu software will NOT work on a MAC or a Chromebook
- Web camera
- Computer mouse (not trackpad)
- Computer audio and microphone
- Reliable internet connection
Upcoming Camp Dates
|Session||Date & Time|
|June 28-July 2, 2021||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|July 12-16, 2021||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
The fee is $249 for a weeklong program, Monday – Friday. The sessions are led by a professional instructor for 2-hours each day at the same time.
Register for Virtual Game Builders
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.