In Virtual Minecraft Coding Camp kids don’t just play Minecraft, they learn coding strategies! If your child loves Minecraft and wants to learn how to do more with it, then join us in this awesome Minecraft Coding tech camp!
What Kids Learn in Minecraft Coding Camp
In these LIVE interactive sessions, kids customize their own Minecraft world. They learn to control their mobs and agents using block-based visual programming inside Minecraft Education. In Virtual Minecraft Coding Camp, kids learn about conditionals, variables, and loops. Then, they use them within their Minecraft world. In addition, students learn about Redstone. Redstone is used while creating circuits and powering objects within Minecraft. As a result, kids move from just playing Minecraft to coding it.
- Class Size: 5 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 10 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: Minecraft Education (Classroom Antics will provide a license to use during camp)
Requirements for Camp
- Age: 9-13 years old (by the first day of camp)
Students must have access to the following during the program:
- Windows (Windows 7 or higher) or Mac (Version 10.13 or higher) computer – Minecraft Education software will NOT work on a Chromebook
- Web camera
- Computer mouse (not trackpad)
- Computer audio and microphone
- Reliable internet connection
Virtual Minecraft Coding Times
Virtual Camp Fee
The fee is $249 for a weeklong program, Monday – Friday. The sessions are led by a professional instructor for 2-hours each day at the same time.
Register before September 30, 2020, with code with VIRTUAL30 and receive $30 off.
Register for Virtual Minecraft Coding
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.