Where Kids Learn What They Love!
Virtual STEAM camps are live, interactive, social programs that offer a great way to fuel your child’s passion for learning. Meet online with a teacher and other students. Our virtual camps are a great way to learn new tech skills or sharpen existing ones.
As a leader in the STEAM education space for over 10 years, we know what makes STEAM camps great. These camps offer a high-quality curriculum delivered by professional teachers in a fun engaging way. Now add in friends with similar interests and you have camps that kids can’t wait to take this summer!
- Virtual Game Builders
- Learn how to build 3D games
- Ages 7-9
- Kodu for Windows
- Virtual Brick Flicks
- Learn how to produce LEGO stop-motion movies
- Ages 9-13
- Stop Motion Studio Pro for iOS/Android
What Our Virtual Camps Offer
- Small Class Sizes – 6 students max per virtual camp
- Focused Learning – 2 hours/day of live instruction with a professional teacher
- Weeklong Sessions – 5 consecutive days (Mon-Fri) for accelerated learning
- High-Quality Instruction – background checked educators
- Social Interaction – kids talk with each other during the virtual camp
- Real-Time Instructor Feedback – kids share screens and ask questions in real-time
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.