We offer two types of Virtual STEAM programs:
- STEAM Camps that meet for two hours a day Monday-Friday
- Coding Club that meets once per week for an hour a day
Virtual STEAM Camps
Virtual STEAM camps are live, interactive, and a great way to fuel your child’s passion for learning. Our virtual camps are a great way to learn new tech skills or sharpen existing ones.
As a leader in the STEAM education space for over 10 years, we know what makes STEAM camps great. These camps offer a high-quality curriculum delivered by professional teachers in a fun engaging way. Now add in friends with similar interests and you have camps that kids can’t wait to take after-school!
What Our Virtual Camps Offer
- Focused Learning Time – 2 hours/day of live instruction with a professional teacher
- Weeklong Sessions – 5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday for accelerated learning
- High-Quality Instruction – background checked educators with previous education experience
- Social Interaction – kids placed into a virtual team to promote interaction during the program
- Small Class Sizes – 5 students max per program
- Real-Time Instructor Feedback – kids share screens and ask questions in real-time
Virtual Coding Club
Our Virtual Coding Club Offers
- Flexible Learning Options – small group or self-led option available
- Social Interaction – kids in small group option are placed into a virtual team to promote interaction during the program
- Small Groups – 10 kids max per session
- Real-Time Instructor Facilitation – small group sessions are led by background-checked educators with previous education experience
Enroll In A Virtual Program Today
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.