Stop-Motion Animation Film Summer Camp
Lights, Camera, LEGO! In Brick Flicks camp, kids make their very own stop-motion animation videos with LEGO bricks, mini-figures, and the latest stop-motion film software.
What Kids Learn in Brick Flicks Camp
In Brick Flicks Film Camp, campers learn many of the elements of film production while creating multiple stop-motion films. As a part of the film making process, kids develop stories using storyboards, create characters, and film. Campers learn to enhance their films with video editing techniques like voice-overs, rotoscoping, rig removal, titling, and green-screening.
All stop-motion films produced in this film camp are saved on a complimentary USB drive to share with friends and family. These stop-motion films can be viewed on any Windows or Mac computer with a USB port.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: Eclipse for Windows
Requirements to Attend this Camp
- Age: 9-13 Years Old (by the first day of camp)
Camp Locations & Dates
- Nationwide LIVE virtual camp schedule
- Akron area summer camp schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland area summer camp schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camp schedule (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati area summer camp schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton area summer camp schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camp schedule (Southeastern Michigan)
Cost of Brick Flicks Camp
The fee is $249 for this half-day morning (9 am – 12 pm) summer camp.
For a full-day camp option (9 am – 4 pm) register for an afternoon camp as well and send a packed lunch. Our full-day campers stay over the lunch hour with the instructors for free. Thus, the fee for a full-day is $498.
Register for Brick Flicks Camp
Just click on the “Register Now” button below to enroll.
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.