Stop-Motion Animation Film Summer Camp
Lights, Camera, LEGO! In Brick Flicks camp, kids make their very own stop-motion animation videos with LEGO bricks, mini-figures, and the latest stop-motion film software.
What Kids Learn in Brick Flicks Camp
In Brick Flicks Film Camp, campers learn many of the elements of film production while creating multiple stop-motion films. As a part of the film making process, kids develop stories using storyboards, create characters, and film. Campers learn to enhance their films with video editing techniques like voice-overs, rotoscoping, rig removal, titling, and green-screening.
All stop-motion films produced in this film camp are saved on a complimentary USB drive to share with friends and family. These stop-motion films can be viewed on any Windows or Mac computer with a USB port.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: Eclipse for Windows
Requirements to Attend this Camp
- Age: 9-13 Years Old (by the first day of camp)
Camp Locations & Dates
- Nationwide LIVE virtual camp schedule
- Akron area summer camp schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland area summer camp schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camp schedule (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati area summer camp schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton area summer camp schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camp schedule (Southeastern Michigan)
Classroom Antics Advantage
Our programs are uniquely different from other programs. We take pride in not only what we teach, but also how we teach.
- Professional educators – teachers with classroom experience
- Small class sizes – 12 students max per class
- Dedicated materials & equipment – 1:1 student to equipment ratio
- Close to home – most programs within a 15-minute drive
- Fun, safe, social, and respectful environment
Cost of Brick Flicks Camp
Each of our summer camps meets all week for three hours each day as either a morning or afternoon camp. The program fee for one week of half-day summer camp is $259.
If you would like your child to attend a full day of summer camp, you will need to register for both a morning camp and a different afternoon camp. When you do, you will automatically receive a $20 discount, bringing the cost down to $498. When you are registering your child, select the two camps you would like. We allow full-day summer campers to stay over the lunch hour between sessions for free. Full-day campers should bring a packed lunch. Our staff will make sure they are well cared for over the lunch hour and ensure they get to their afternoon camp.
Note: If camp meets during a shortened week, prices are pro-rated accordingly.
Register for Camp Today
Enroll today as space is limited. Register and save your child a seat at camp. Our registration system shows real-time availability in each program. Contact us if you have any questions.