LEGO Robotics Camp
LEGO Bots jumpstarts kids’ exploration of coding in the engineering world by teaching them to code action and sounds into their industrial-themed LEGO builds.
What Kids Will Learn
LEGO Bots tech camp is for LEGO lovers who want to bring motion and life to their LEGO builds. In this course, kids learn an age-appropriate application of engineering principles by building and programming simple machines, mechanisms and structures with LEGO WeDo technology and perform a series of mini-challenges. Kids construct robots that they control using basic visual programming to move with motors, react with sensors and make noise. LEGO robots remain at camp; pictures of robots and LEGO creations are sent home after camp.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO WeDo for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 7-9 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
Prices vary depending on location. Check out location pages for detailed pricing.
If your camper loved Junior LEGO Robotics: Jungle Bricks in 2018, they’ll also love…
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|