LEGO Robotics Camp
New challenges created for summer 2019! In LEGO Robotics, kids imagine what it is like to step into the critical role of a NASA Engineer. Considering the physical and social problems facing astronauts and space explorers in outer space, campers build and program their robots to create solutions to space-themed LEGO challenges.
What Kids Will Learn
In LEGO Robotics, kids build and program LEGO robots to think, move and react to solve various engineering challenges facing astronauts and space explorers. Using individual laptops and LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robotics kits, kids learn aspects of engineering, automation, problem-solving and programming to accomplish a series of physical and social challenges that astronauts and space explorers face while on mission. LEGO robots remain at camp, and pictures of robots and LEGO creations are sent home after camp.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO Mindstorms EV3 for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 10-13 Years Old (by start of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
The cost of this program is $209-$249, depending if the program is offered during a 4-day or 5-day week of camp. If a holiday is observed during camp, we will condense the curriculum to accommodate the shortened week.
If your camper loved LEGO Robotics: Real World Heroes in 2018, they’ll also love…
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|