LEGO Robotics Camp
Kids become leaders of tomorrow by learning how to engineer solutions to some of today’s real world challenges in LEGO Robotics tech camp!
What Kids Will Learn
Kids build and program LEGO Robots to think, move and react to solve various engineering challenges facing the world today in industries ranging from manufacturing, to farming, to search and rescue missions. Kids use dedicated laptops and LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Robotics kits to learn aspects of engineering, automation, problem-solving, and programming to accomplish a series of innovative challenges. LEGO robots remain at camp; pictures of robots and LEGO creations are sent home after camp.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO Mindstorms EV3 for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 10-13 Years Old (by start of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
Prices vary depending on location. Check out location pages for detailed pricing.
If your camper loved LEGO Robotics: Real World Heroes in 2018, they’ll also love…
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|