Minecraft Coding Camp
Don’t just play in Minecraft, create within your own world! If your child loves Minecraft and wants to learn how to design and program new ideas into their worlds, then join us in this awesome Minecraft Coding tech camp!
What Kids Will Learn
In Minecraft Coding tech camp, kids become the ruler of their own world, controlling their mobs and creatures and learning to change, customize and edit their tools and weapons. Kids learn how to code with a block-based visual programming language inside MinecraftEdu, using if-then and while-do statements, variables, and loops. With these tools, they automate processes inside the game, such as farming and mining. Redstone software is used to create circuits and switches to control objects.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours (12 Hours if 4-day week)
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: MinecraftEdu for Windows
Requirements to Attend
- Ages: 10-13 Years Old (by first day of camp)
- Cleveland-Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati-Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
Prices vary depending on location. Check out location pages for detailed pricing.
If your camper loved Minecraft Coding: Rule the World in 2018, they’ll also love…
Register to Attend
|Find locations, dates, times, availability and register for this program. Click the register now button (right) for a real-time view of program availability.||REGISTER NOW|