If you have or know a child who loves science, technology, video games, movies, or LEGOs, giving the gift of a Classroom Antics program is a great way to encourage and further their interest in these STEM areas.
Sounds Great, How Can I Get a Gift Certificate?
A Classroom Antics gift certificate is non-traditional gift certificate. It is a symbol of the transaction you make with Classroom Antics for a child to attend a future program. So for the gift certificate to have a value, you must first select the Classroom Antics enrichment program(s) you feel your loved one would enjoy and complete the registration for those programs using our registration system. Once that step is complete, your gift certificate will have value.
In no way does printing a blank gift certificate by itself entitle a child to attend an upcoming program. A registration and confirmation are necessary to reserve a child’s space in a Classroom Antics Program.
How to Make Your Gift Tangible
We understand that one of the joys of giving a gift is its presentation, which is why we provide the ability to print a Blank Gift Certificate and personalize it using the steps below:
- Download the blank certificate.
- Find the thickest cardstock paper your printer can handle.
- Print the certificate. Color printers work best. The certificate will also print on black & white printers if needed.
- Complete the form by using a Sharpie or other high-quality pen. Note: Thin pens do not look best when writing upon the gift certificate form.
- Present the gift certificate to your loved one.
- Enjoy the smiles and thank yous from your loved one for such a wonderful gift.
- Take a photo and send it to email@example.com, we would love to see and share it.