Classroom Antics offers STEAM enrichment programs to kids ages 7-13 years old throughout the Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit metropolitan areas.
We provide opportunities for children to explore science and technology in a hands-on, safe, and fun environment. We have over a decade of experience working with community partners so our student campers can access excellent STEAM learning close to their homes.
Our society runs on technology. In order to compete in the global market, we want to help prepare our kids for their future.
We Need Your Help
Last summer, we offered camps at 28 sites in Ohio and Michigan. We are always looking for facilities to better serve the families we work with.
We are expanding our reach, and you can help! Without facilities to hold our camps, we cannot achieve our mission. When you invite us to use your facility, you are also increasing YOUR presence in your community!
What We Need from our Facilities
- Four classrooms, each with a minimum of 500 square feet each
- A spacious area to eat and play during our morning break (10:30am), lunch (noon), and our afternoon break (2:30pm)
- An area to lock our equipment every night – preferably locking the classroom we are in
- Air conditioning
- Wi-fi internet access for at least one of the four classrooms we use
- Tables and chairs for up to 12 students and one teacher per classroom
- Tables for LEGOs
- Tables for a greeting area and campers to sign-in each day
- Commitment complete by November 1st for purposes of advertising our schedule for the following summer season – we start registrations over Thanksgiving weekend
If you think this might be a good fit for you, let’s explore our options to join together and enrich our community. Please contact us through this website or call us at 800-595-3776. We are excited to hear from you!