Great Gift Idea for Any Kid Ages 6-13
Have or know a kid who loves video games, YouTube, LEGOs, or Minecraft? A Classroom Antics tech summer camp is a great gift choice for them. These hands-on summer camps help kids evolve from tech users to tech creators.
How do I make Tech Camp a Gift?
First, select the Classroom Antics Tech camp(s) you feel your loved one would enjoy most.
Then, complete the registration for those camps using our registration system.
Lastly, receive a confirmation email from our registration system.
Note: Space is not held without a registration. Registration and confirmation are required to enroll a child in camp.
We do offer cancellation insurance and have a zero-cost transfer policy if you are unsure they will enjoy the exact camp you for which you are registering them.
Make Your Tech Camp Gift Tangible
We understand that one of the joys of gift-giving is its presentation, which is why we provide the ability to print a Blank Gift Certificate and personalize it using the steps below:
Note: Printing a blank gift certificate doesn’t entitle a child to attend an upcoming program. The gift certificate has no actual value, it is just a tangible way to symbolize the transaction you made with Classroom Antics when you registered a child for camp. You must actually register the child in a camp before printing the certificate.
- Download the blank certificate.
- Find a cardstock paper your printer can handle.
- Print the certificate. Color printers work best. The certificate will also print on black & white printers.
- Complete the certificate by using a Sharpie or other high-quality pen. Thick pens or markers work best.
- Present the gift certificate to your loved one.
- Enjoy the smiles and appreciation from your loved one for such a wonderful gift!