Great Christmas Gift Idea for Any Kid Age 6-13
Do you need a Christmas gift idea for a kid age 6-13 who loves video games, YouTube, LEGOs, or Minecraft? Then, we suggest a Classroom Antics tech summer camp. A summer tech camp is a great experience gift because kids will spend an entire week getting to do what they love. During that week in our summer camps, kids evolve from tech users into tech creators. We offer our summer camps in both in-person, in Michigan and Ohio, and virtually Nationwide.
A Gift Idea Your Loved One Will Love
If you are unsure if this is the right Christmas gift for the kid, you need to buy for. Then, maybe you these past campers talking about why they love our camp will help.
I Think This Is The Right Gift Idea, Now What?
- Decide if you think your loved one would want to go to summer camp virtually or in-person.
- Check-out the COVID safety protocols we will have in place for our in-person camps.
- Decide which STEM topic(s) they would most like to learn.
- Here is a guide to help if needed.
- Complete registration for those summer camps using our registration system.
- Space is not held without registration. Registration and confirmation are required for enrollment.
To offer you peace of mind when choosing the camp for which to register them, or if you are worried about a conflict with other summer plans, we have cancellation insurance and a zero-cost transfer policy.
Enroll today as space is limited. Our registration system shows real-time availability. Contact us if you have any questions.
Make This Christmas Gift Idea for a Kid Tangible
We understand that one of the joys of giving a gift to a child is its presentation. Which is why we provide the ability to print a Blank Gift Certificate you can personalize using the steps below:
Note: Printing a blank gift certificate doesn’t entitle a child to attend an upcoming program. The gift certificate has no actual value, it is just a tangible way to symbolize the transaction you made with Classroom Antics when you registered a child for camp. You must actually register the child in a camp before printing the certificate.
- Download the blank certificate.
- Find a cardstock paper your printer can handle.
- Print the certificate. Color printers work best. The certificate will also print on black & white printers.
- Complete the certificate by using a Sharpie or other high-quality pen. Thick pens or markers work best.
- Present the gift certificate to your loved one.
- Enjoy the smiles and appreciation you will receive for giving them for such a wonderful gift!