Unique Holiday Gifts for Kids Ages 7-13
Are you looking for a unique gift for your son or daughter who loves video games, YouTube, LEGOs, or Minecraft? Then, we suggest a Classroom Antics summer camp. Perfect for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa, a STEAM summer camp is a great experience gift because kids will spend an entire week getting to do what they love.
During their week in summer camp, kids evolve from tech users into STEAM creators – being makers instead of just consumers. And camps are close to home throughout Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Metro Detroit.
A Gift Your Child Will Love
Summer camps are one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts for kids. If you’re unsure if camp is the right gift for your kiddo, listen to these past campers tell us why they love Classroom Antics summer camps.
1. Choose Your Camp to Give as a Holiday Present
First, start by finding camps that are close to home and cover topics that are interesting to your son or daughter.
- Decide where and when you think your loved one would want to go to summer camp
- Decide which STEAM topic(s) they would most like to learn
Don’t worry if you pick the wrong camp. We have cancellation insurance and a zero-cost transfer policy.
2. Register for Camp
Complete your registration to reserve your space in camp and pay all fees associated with the program. Camp spaces are not held unless your registration has been processed. Use the link below to register.
Enroll today as space is limited. Register and save your child a seat at camp. Our registration system shows real-time availability in each program. Contact us if you have any questions.
3. Make Your Gift Tangible
We understand that one of the joys of giving a unique Christmas gift to kids is the presentation. This is why we provide the ability to print a Blank Gift Certificate to personalize for your holiday or birthday gift.
Note: Printing a blank gift certificate doesn’t entitle a child to attend an upcoming program. The gift certificate has no actual value, it is just a tangible way to symbolize the transaction you made with Classroom Antics when you registered a child for camp. Camp attendance requires registration.
- Download a blank gift certificate.
- Find a cardstock paper your printer can handle.
- Print the certificate. Color printers work best. The certificate will also print on black & white printers.
- Complete the certificate by using a Sharpie or other high-quality pen. Thick pens or markers work best.
- Present the gift certificate to your loved one.
- Enjoy the smiles and appreciation you will receive for giving them for such a wonderful gift!