LEGO Robotics Camp
LEGO Robotics summer camp helps kids become leaders of tomorrow by learning how to engineer solutions to some of today’s real-world challenges!
What Kids Learn in Robotics Camp
In this LEGO robotics summer camp, kids build and program LEGO Robots to think, move and react. Furthermore, they use these skills to solve various engineering challenges facing the world today in a wide range of industries. A key advantage to our robotics summer camp is that kids will have their own dedicated laptop and LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Robotics kits during the summer camp. As a result, kids have a fully-engaged learning experience.
Kids learn multiple aspects of engineering, automation, and coding to accomplish a series of innovative challenges in this robotics summer camp. While they don’t get to take their LEGO robots home at the end of summer camp they do get to keep their valuable coding, problem-solving, and programming skills. STEM skills we hope they will continue to grow and develop.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO Mindstorms EV3 for Windows
Requirements to Attend this Camp
- Age: 10-13 Years Old (by the start of camp)
- If your child is 7-9 Years Old please register for LEGO Bots
LEGO Robotics Camp Locations
- Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
LEGO Robotics Summer Camp Fee
The fee is $229 – $249 for this half-day morning (9 am – 12 pm) summer camp.
For a full-day camp option (9 am – 4 pm) register for an afternoon camp as well and send a packed lunch each day. Our full-day campers stay over the lunch hour with the instructors for free. The fee for a full-day is $458 – $498.
Register for LEGO Robotics
Just click on the “Register Now” button below to enroll.