LEGO Robotics Summer Camp
LEGO Robotics summer camp helps kids become leaders of tomorrow by learning how to engineer solutions to some of today’s real-world challenges!
What Kids Learn in LEGO Robotics Camp
In this robotics summer camp, kids build and program LEGO robots to think, move and react. Furthermore, they use these skills to solve various engineering challenges facing the world today in a wide range of industries. A key advantage to our robotics summer camp is that kids will have their own dedicated laptop and LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Robotics kits during the summer camp. As a result, kids have a fully-engaged learning experience.
Kids learn aspects of engineering, automation, and coding to accomplish a series of innovative challenges in this robotics summer camp. While they don’t get to take their LEGO robots home at the end of summer camp, they do get to keep their valuable coding, problem-solving, and programming skills. STEAM skills we hope will continue to grow and develop.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: LEGO Mindstorms EV3 for Windows
Requirements to Attend this Camp
- Age: 10-13 Years Old (by the start of camp)
- If your child is 7-9 Years Old please register for LEGO Bots
LEGO Robotics Camp Locations & Dates
- Akron summer camps schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland summer camps schedule (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus summer camps schedule (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati summer camps schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton summer camps schedule (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit summer camps schedule (Southeastern Michigan)
Classroom Antics Advantage
Our programs are uniquely different from other programs. We take pride in not only what we teach, but also how we teach.
- Professional educators – teachers with classroom experience
- Small class sizes – 12 students max per class
- Dedicated materials & equipment – 1:1 student to equipment ratio
- Close to home – most programs within a 15-minute drive
- Fun, safe, social, and respectful environment
Cost of LEGO Robotics Camp
Each of our summer camps meets all week for three hours each day as either a morning or afternoon camp. The program fee for one week of half-day summer camp is $259.
If you would like your child to attend a full day of summer camp, you will need to register for both a morning camp and a different afternoon camp. When you do, you will automatically receive a $20 discount, bringing the cost down to $498. When you are registering your child, select the two camps you would like. We allow full-day summer campers to stay over the lunch hour between sessions for free. Full-day campers should bring a packed lunch. Our staff will make sure they are well cared for over the lunch hour and ensure they get to their afternoon camp.
Note: If camp meets during a shortened week, prices are pro-rated accordingly.
Register for Camp Today
Enroll today as space is limited. Register and save your child a seat at camp. Our registration system shows real-time availability in each program. Contact us if you have any questions.