Minecraft Coding Camp
In Minecraft Coding Camp kids don’t just play Minecraft, they create their own worlds with coding! If your child loves Minecraft and wants to learn how to design and program new ideas into their worlds, then join us in this awesome Minecraft Coding tech camp!
What Kids Learn in Minecraft Camp
In Minecraft Coding tech camp, kids become the ruler of their own world. They will learn to control their mobs and creatures and learn to change, customize and edit their tools and weapons. Kids learn how to code with a block-based visual programming language inside MinecraftEdu, using if-then and while-do statements, variables, and loops. With these STEM tools, they automate processes inside Minecraft rather than just play Minecraft. Redstone is used to create circuits and switches and to control objects within Minecraft.
- Class Size: 12 Participants
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Duration: 15 Total Hours
- Technology Ratio: 1:1 Student-to-Computer
- Technology Used: MinecraftEdu for Windows
Requirements to Attend this Camp
- Age: 9-13 Years Old (by the first day of camp)
Minecraft Coding Camp Locations
- Akron area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Cleveland area summer camps (Northeastern Ohio)
- Columbus area summer camps (Central Ohio)
- Cincinnati area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Dayton area summer camps (Southwestern Ohio)
- Detroit area summer camps (Southeastern Michigan)
Program Fee for Minecraft Camp
The fee is $229 – $249 for this half-day morning (9 am – 12 pm) summer camp.
For a full-day camp option (9 am – 4 pm) register for an afternoon camp as well and send a packed lunch each day. Our full-day campers stay over the lunch hour with the instructors for free. The fee for a full-day is $458 – $498.
Register for Minecraft Coding
Just click on the “Register Now” button below to enroll.