Thank you for joining us for a wonderful week in Minecraft Coding: Rule The World Tech Camp!
If you are interested in continuing your education from Minecraft Coding: Rule The World Tech Camp, below is information about how to purchase the technologies we use in Tech Camp.
Campers who take part in our Minecraft coding camps have many options for continuing to create video games outside of Tech Camp. Below you will find information about the software that we use, books that are available, and how to try out what the campers have learned on their own.
Downloading Minecraft Education Edition
Campers in our Minecraft Coding camps use the Minecraft EducationEdition and Code Connection Software to learn how to use code to change the Minecraft world. Students used Code Connection to make programs, create mini-games, and automate farming. Students can play Minecraft Education Edition just like the original version of Minecraft.
- To see if you are eligible for a free version, enter your school email here.
- To buy a copy of Minecraft Education Edition, follow the directions on this page.
Minecraft Education Edition Lesson Plans
- Link: Minecraft Education Edition Lesson Plans (free)
Campers can continue their learning with lesson plans provided by Microsoft educators and educators across the world who teach with Minecraft Education Edition. Many lesson plans are available but can be filtered by age-appropriate lesson plans and subjects of interest.
Books and Tutorials
There are many books dedicated to Minecraft. We recommend two books from Megan Miller on tips & tricks and Redstone.
- Link: Hacks for Minecrafters: Command Blocks: The Unofficial Guide to Tips and Tricks That Other Guides Won’t Teach You $10
- Link: Hacks for Minecrafters: Redstone: The Unofficial Guide to Tips and Tricks That Other Guides Won’t Teach You $8
DISCLAIMER: Classroom Antics is part of the Amazon Associates program, which receives nominal compensation for directing traffic to their products. When you click on any Amazon link above and purchase that product, you are supporting Classroom Antics and the programs we provide.